Wednesday, September 17th, 2014
Hello Classroom Families,

Wow, the school year seems to be moving right along so quickly that I noticed I have not blogged since September! The past month and a half has been busy in our classroom. We have our routines and procedures well established and we are actively engaged each day in our academics. Thank you to everyone for attending fall conferences. It was a pleasure to sit down with all of you and talk about your child's success in school.

Another huge thank you to those parents that helped out with our Fall Harvest party, especially Tracy Giza for planning all of the celebration activities and organizing volunteers.

I wanted to inform you that your child brought home a letter today about Study Ladder. Study Ladder is a website that allows your child to complete task activities in a variety of academic areas like math and literacy. It is a free site where your child can complete up to 3 tasks a day before you are asked to subscribe as a member. Your child is assigned one day per week in class to complete three tasks that I have identified for them in the area of literacy. I encourage you to check out the site with your child and see what other academics you can engage in together. The students were very excited about this at home learning opportunity. If you should have any question please let me know.

Enjoy the fall weather and let's hope the snow holds off!

In the spirit of teaching,

Mrs. Fox